Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Time Rush!

Jackson, the oldest of all the new cousins


Amber and My Mom


Alexis and Amber


Well I have finally been able to write here again.....it's seems as though December has flown past! Classes finished on the 5th, but between working and writing exams I've been so busy! I wrote my last exam on Friday so I finally started my Christmas shopping that night...it feels like Christmas snuck up this year, I havn't really been able to stop and soak in the Christmas season yet. I definatly want to head out one night and go to the enchanted forest and also drive around to see the lights in the neighbourhood, becuase i love the lights, so if anyone wants to come along you should call me!
This year we are heading out to Manitoba (as usual) on the 22nd and coming home on the 27th. Going to the farm has to be one of the best things about Christmas! I love going to see my family and even more now that we have 3 little ones (and a 4th coming!!)! This year is a bit different as we are travelling up to Dauphin on Christmas day, as that works better for all the little cousins. Having family that gets along so well, it so great and I definatly love being able to get together for the holidays, it makes them much more special than they all ready are.

No comments: