Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mid-university crisis....or just plain confusion!

Since I can remember I have always wanted to be a veterinarian...for ever! But recently a little thing called reality snuck up on me and beat my head in. I realized that I won't get in next year, no one gets in as a second year, heck most people don't get in till they have a degree. Which got me thinking even more....maybe I should just stick we a degree....still try to get in but if I don't then just get a degree in Animal Sciences. That way I would still work with animals but maybe I could also travel the world a bit!

So on a crazy whim I looked up jobs in Animal Sciences...and there are a lot! From places such as Australia, Mexico, South Africa, to Brazil! There are so many different places I could travel, which would be great because it is work, but you get paid to travel, which is great!

And now I am kinda confused! Do I stay in Pre-Vet or do I continue on to Animal Science? It's kinda crazy and I'm not sure but I thought I'd let everyone hear about my confusion and my general life story at the moment lol!

welp thanks for listening!

No comments: