Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sara's Birthday

So tonight was Sara's birthday and it was a good time had by all....or so i hope!! We first went out to BP's followed by Riely's. It was definalty a good time and I believe it is my duty to recap a few of the highlights:

1. So Sara did a shot out of the waitresses boobs........who arranged this??
2. The fact that the manager gave us each a free pitcher of booze....awsome!
3. The DJ gave a shout out to the lush squad and i quote "This is a shout out to the lush squad who will be drinking alll night long!!!"
4. And finally the moment we found out that there is a bar in the girls washroom....and the bartender is a guy....hmmm intersting lol

So it was definalty a good night full of boozing, shots and lots of dancing!! Overall I good birthday I believe!! Anyhow i better get off to bed!

Night!

P.S. I applogize to Kate and who ever else is disappointeed in me not updating my more often but my laptop broke down and is getting fixed so I havn't really been on this or MSN lately!! Sorry!!