Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A New Month

Ok so I admit it has been quite some time since I have made a real post. Actaully it has been a extremly long time, but oh well! It seems that Jordan has this ability to pressure everyone into things simply by commenting on a blog. As you may or may not have noticed (since I didn't change a whole lot) I switched to Beta Blogger becuase Jordan said so. Way to go Jordan you have an influence on me! lol

So what has happened in the time since school started? Well lots! Michelle and Mary are both able to get into the bars legally, we've had a few good adventures with Agriculture so far (we'll actually only one, one more soon! AG Bag Drag! GOOSE!) and I do expect you all to come out to that one as Aaron Prichett is playing, I mean honestly you have to come see him! Also there has been the school work. Wow I had complaining about school work but honestly each year it becomes more and more. I thought I had a lot last year? No way can that compare to this year. Granted I am writting this when I should be studying but really I'll just call it a study break!

Anyhow that is all you get this time...maybe I'll post again later this week!

P.S. wow so appently the comment on the last blog was anonymous, but I definatly thought it was by Jordan...sorry bout that!

7 comments:

Jordan Diederichs said...

It totally was by me (Jordan), but for some reason the stupid thing keeps posting my comments as anonymous.

nodontshoot said...

Katherine! You have to tell me about that cute boy you met when we were out at the Scuz

Kate said...

way to have a real post Katherine! hahaha I'm glad to see you finally got around to it. Also, you're coming Friday!

startsky said...

katherine.
bowling.
you have no choice.

bre said...

so about that AG Bag Drag.. is it on nov 11th? i sure do love all you AG'ers!

Katherine said...

nope the 3rd!

bre said...

shoot... doubtful i will make it, i'll try :)