Friday, May 19, 2006

Fun Alphabet thing cus I am bored and it's 4am lol

[A is for age:] 19
[B is for beer of choice:] Kokanee
[C is for career:] University/Home Depot
[D is for your dog's name:] aww I wish I owned a dog
[E is for essential items you use everyday:] My Laptop
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Barley Listening - Pilate
[H is for Hometown:] Saskatoon, SK
[I is for instruments you play:] None anymore. But I usedto play the flute and piano.
[J is for favorite juice?:] The Tropical Combo sun-ray stuff?
[K is for kids?] None yet.
[L is for last hug?:] haha uhh Steve, a friend of Doris' from Leader lol
[M is for marriage:] Someday.
[N is for name of who you love:] Mom and Dad.
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] umm 3? two for ear infections when I was little and 1 is for a week i stayed when i was dehydrated
[P is for phobias:] fish....not pretty goldfish but the lake fish.....
[Q is for quote:] "you can make oil from chickens" michelle on chicken-oil
>missing R<
[S is for status:] Happily single
[T is for time you wake up:] Depends on what time I work at but around 11.
[U is for underwear you are wearing:] pink with lace trim...and responds well to compliments on bum lol, michele gave them to me and I love 'em
[V is for vegetable you love:] Peas
[W is for worst habit:] Swearing
[X is for x-rays you've had:] Dental, Ankle, and a body? one...i dunno i was a little drugged lol
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Mmm food, I love this stir-fry I make, but i can make just about anything.
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Pisces

No comments: